Australian crime fiction writerP .D Martin has come up with a good idea for a new novel. This one is audience participation.
Phillipa is writing a new Sophie Anderson book but what she's doing this time is asking the readers what they'd like to see happen next. She gives a number of options and then readers vote - the one with the most votes wins. At the end of the exercise the book will be made available as a free download e-book.
http://www.pdmartin.com.au/ebook/?page_id=8
You can follow what's happening and have your say in what happens next.
70 Up
-
I'm not a fan of reality television, mainly because it seems to me to
present a false version of 'reality', but I have long admired *7 Up*, the
long ser...
6 hours ago
1 comment:
Sunnie - I'd heard about this. It sounds really, really interesting, and I wonder what folks will come up with. Thanks for the reminder : ).
Post a Comment